Ladies' Elegant Computer Reading Glasses 8801
- ANTI BLUE LIGHT & UV - our patented amber tinted lens offer the perfect balance of filtering 70% very harmful blue light in the 400~440 nm wavelength and allowing transmittance of 74% less harmful or even beneficial blue light in the 440~500 nm wavelength; 100% block UV
- NO MORE EYE STRAIN & GLARE - anti-reflective (AR) coating and tinted lens eliminate glare, improve contrast, and enhance depth perception, reducing digital eye strain, eye fatigue, and headache, optimizing visual acuity clarity with fewer distractions and more viewing comfort, and helping fall asleep faster. Ideal for working, gaming, or browsing on PC, tablets, smartphones, TV or near office LED lights.
- ELEGANT DESIGN with nice alloy half frame and diamond-studded details to add a stylish look.
- MAGNIFICATION STRENGTHS are +1.00 diopters through +4.00 diopters with all half step increments included.
- PACKAGE includes 1 hard case and 1 soft cleaning cloth. The outer box is made from 100% recycled fiber and is 100% recyclable.
Mind Bridge Blue Light Blocking Computer Reading Glasses are designed to effectively block harmful blue light, UV, and electromagnetic radiation to reduce digital eye strains and promote eye health. With our advanced multi-layer coating technology, Mind Bridge Computer Reading Glasses can effectively block 70% harmful blue light (wavelength 400~440 nm) while allowing 74% transmittance of beneficial blue light (440~500 nm) passing through. MAGNIFICATION STRENGTHS are available in +1.00 diopters through +4.00 diopters with all half step increments included.
- Block harmful blue light
- Protect against UV radiation
- Normalize sleeping patterns
- Improve contrast and reduce glare
- Provide better depth and color perception
- Promote visual acuity
- Relieve digital eye strains, dry eyes, headache
- Reduce the risk of macular degeneration over time
Your purchase with us not only makes your eyes feel good it also does good! We donate 10 cents from EVERY pair of glasses sold to the Eye Cancer Foundation to help patients and their families fight against eye cancers and diseases worldwide. Learn more
Thanks for selling these! Although they don't block out as much blue light as my clip-ons, now I don't have look like a dork during zoom meetings.