Computer Reading Glasses Classic 8803
- ANTI BLUE LIGHT & UV - our patented amber tinted lens offer the perfect balance of filtering 70% very harmful blue light in the 400~440 nm wavelength and allowing transmittance of 74% less harmful or even beneficial blue light in the 440~500 nm wavelength; 100% block UV
- NO MORE EYE STRAIN & GLARE - anti-reflective (AR) coating and tinted lens eliminate glare, improve contrast, and enhance depth perception, reducing digital eye strain, eye fatigue, and headache, optimizing visual acuity clarity with fewer distractions and more viewing comfort, and helping fall asleep faster. Ideal for working, gaming, or browsing on PC, tablets, smartphones, TV or near office LED lights.
- LIFETIME BREAKAGE WARRANTY TR90 FRAME offers superior flexibility, durability and wearing comfort. Classic gradient grey frame is ideal for both men and women.
- MAGNIFICATION STRENGTHS are +1.00 diopters through +4.00 diopters with all half step increments included; FDA REGISTERED manufacturer and product
- PACKAGE includes 1 hard case and 1 soft cleaning cloth. The outer box is made from 100% recycled fiber and is 100% recyclable.
- Block harmful blue light
- Protect against UV radiation
- Normalize sleeping patterns
- Improve contrast and reduce glare
- Provide better depth and color perception
- Promote visual acuity
- Relieve digital eye strains, dry eyes, headache
- Reduce the risk of macular degeneration over time
Your purchase with us not only makes your eyes feel good it also does good! We donate 10 cents from EVERY pair of glasses sold to the Eye Cancer Foundation to help patients and their families fight against eye cancers and diseases worldwide. Learn more
I'm on my second pair of these as my eyes have changed over the years. These are by far the best readers that I have owned. I use these on a daily bassis working on my laptop and carry them everywhere I go. They fit well and are comfortable for long duration wearing. I don't realize they are on and don't realize the yellow tint. Very durable, I put them in my pockets without a case and they don't scratch or break. I will pick up another pair when they are back in stock in my magnification.